Adolescent Course Objectives
- Promote a deeper understanding of the psychological characteristics of boys and girls between ages 13 and 16 and the part their parents play in helping them make personal decisions in daily situations.
- Educate spouses regarding the human virtues that enhance their marriage and their role as the primary educators of their children.
- Learn to identify opportunities, solve issues and set goals within the family through the “Case Study” method – an interactive technique for analyzing real life family situations in an objective, practical and positive way.
- Meet and form friendships with other couples who are committed to improving their understanding of adolescence and improving their parenting skills.
Personal Project Course Objectives
- Promote a deeper understanding of the meaning of life, and life’s calling.
- Educate participants regarding human virtues that enhance their relationships.
- Learn to analyze situations by identifying the pertinent facts, the problems, and the opportunities to solve issues.
- Meet and form friendships by learning with other adults who are committed to improving their life.